Azure Synapse Analytics
|Solution Item Icon||Description|
|SentryOne Document allows you to document Azure Synapse Analytics components in your environment.|
Adding Azure Synapse Analysis
Additional Information: You need to add a SentryOne Document Solution before adding an Azure Synapse Analytics Solution item. For more information about adding a solution, see the Configuring Solutions and SentryOne Document Solutions articles.
Add an Azure Synapse Analytics solution item to your SentryOne Document Solution by completing the following steps:
1. Select Add to add a new solution, or select Open to open an existing solution in the SentryOne Document Configuration tool.
2. Select Add to open the Add solution item window.
3. Enter an item name, and then select Azure Synapse Analytics from the Source type drop-down list.
4. Enter your Azure Synapse Analytics server name, enter the credentials for your connection, and then select your connection database.
5. Select OK to add the Azure Synapse Analytics Solution item to your SentryOne Document solution.
Additional Information: You need to take a snapshot of your Solution and Azure Synapse Analytics Solution item before viewing any documentation or lineage. For more information about taking a snapshot, see the Generating Documentation and Scheduling a Snapshot articles.
After adding a Solution with your Azure Synapse Analytics Solution Item, and taking a snapshot, you are ready to view your documentation.
Additional Information: For more information about the Documentation tab in SentryOne Document, see the Documentation article.
After adding a Solution with your Azure Synapse Analytics Solution Item, and taking a snapshot, you are ready to view your Solution's lineage within the environment.
Additional Information: For more information about the Lineage tab in SentryOne Document, see the Lineage article.