Download: Visit the SentryOne Document product page to learn more about purchasing or to start a free trial.
Creating a Solution
Creating a SentryOne Document Solution
Create a new SentryOne Document Solution in the SentryOne Document Solution Configuration tool by completing the following steps:
1. Open the SentryOne Document Solution Configuration Tool, and then select Add to open the Solution Wizard.
2. Enter a meaningful name for the solution and then select OK to create your Solution.
Success: You have now created a new SentryOne Document Solution!
Note: The next screen prompts you to name the item and then select a source type. For more detailed information about adding solution items, and the specific steps for those items, see the Solution Items article.
Managing a Solution
Managing an existing Solution
To make changes to an existing SentryOne Document Solution, complete the following steps :
1. Open the SentryOne Document Solution Configuration tool, and then select the solution you want to manage.
2. Select Open to display the associated solution items. Select the desired Solution item, and then select Edit to begin making changes.
Managing Solutions from Multiple Organizations
If you are a member of multiple organizations, you can navigate to solutions in each organization from the SentryOne Document Solution Configuration Tool and SentryOne Document.
SentryOne Document Solution Configuration Tool
Manage your solutions within a different organization by completing the following:
1. Open the SentryOne Document Solution Configuration Tool, then select Logout to sign out of your default organization.
2. Select the Organization you want to connect to from the drop-down menu, then select Connect to connect to the organization.
Success: You are now connected to your selected organization, and can manage its Solutions and Solution items.
Manage your solutions and view documentation within a different organization by completing the following:
1. Log into SentryOne Document.
2. Select the Organization drop-down menu, then select the Organization you want to view.
Success: You can now view the documentation from the selected organization.