Upgrade to the latest version of Task Factory to access the new and updated components released by SentryOne. For more information about what the newer versions have to offer and the latest version number, see the Release Notes article.
- Before upgrading your current version of Task Factory, SentryOne recommends creating a backup of your packages to ensure that you can revert back to a previous version if any issues occur.
- It's recommended that you test upgrades before rolling them out to your production environment. See the Testing the Task Factory Upgrade article for instructions.
- Close any Visual Studio windows before starting an upgrade.
1. Uninstall your current version of Task Factory. Open the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features, right click Task Factory, then select Uninstall. Select Yes to start the uninstall process.
2. Log into your SentryOne account at https://my.sentryone.com/ to download the latest version of Task Factory.
3. Complete the Installation process for Task Factory to begin using new components.