Download: For more information about Task Factory pricing or downloading a trial, see the Task Factory product page.
Note: For a comprehensive view of the updates to SentryOne Task Factory, see the Release Notes.
|Memory||4 GB||At least 8 GB|
|Processor Speed||1.4 GHz||2.0 GHz or higher|
|Process Type||Not Applicable|
Note: Hardware requirements can vary based on workloads and other processes.
The following is required to use Task Factory:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- SQL Server Integration Services 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, or 2019.
- SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) 2012, 2014, 2016 (for Visual Studio 2015), 2017 (for Visual Studio 2015 or 2017), or Visual Studio 2019.
- SSDT is a development environment requirement, however, it's not required on a server installation.
- Task Factory works on any edition of Microsoft Visual Studio (Community, Professional, or Enterprise).
The following Windows Versions are supported by Task Factory:
64-bit (x64) Operating Systems:
32-bit (x86) Operating Systems:
|Windows Server 2012||Windows Server 2012|
|Windows Server 2016||Windows 7|
|Windows Server 2019||Windows 8|
|Windows 7||Windows 10|
Verifying SSDT or BIDS Installation
Complete the following steps to see if SSDT or BIDS is installed:
- Open Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, or 2014. You should be able to see Business Intelligence Development Studio or SQL Server Data Tools if it's installed.
Verifying SSIS Installation
Complete the following steps to see if SSIS components are installed:
- Open BIDS or SQL Server Data Tools.
- Once open, select File > New > Project.
- In the New Project dialog box, select Business Intelligence Projects on the left hand side. If you see Integration Services Project on the right hand side, then the SSIS components are installed.
The following are Oracle Upsert Destination Requirements:
For 64-bit Task Factory:
For 32-bit Task Factory: