Important: The SentryOne Cloud Sync feature is being removed in Q1 of 2020. As a result, all Cloud Sync databases will be deleted from the cloud.
In January 2020, we're replacing Cloud Sync with a more robust browser-based portal which shares the UI experience of the SentryOne Monitor solution. If you're a current Cloud Sync user, we encourage you to check out the SentryOne Portal design through the SentryOne Monitor documentation.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, or if you'd like to check out the SentryOne Portal now, please contact our support team at support.sentryone.com.
Enabling Power BI in your Cloud Environment
The SentryOne Cloud offers compatibility with Power BI. Extract your data directly from the SentryOne Cloud to Power BI to create Power BI reports, customize your dashboard, create new dashboards, or query your data (including Natural Language queries). Enable a Power BI connection for your SentryOne Cloud environment by completing the following steps:
1. Log in to cloud.sentryone.com. Selectby your username, and then select Details and Sharing.
2. Select Power BI, and then log into your Power BI account.
3. Select Get Services in your Power BI workspace, and then select the SentryOne app.
4. Enter your SentryOne Database ID and select Next. Select Sign in to open the SentryOne account login page.
5. Enter your SentryOne account information to login to your account.
6. Unselect the permissions you do not wish to grant, and then select Yes, Allow to finish the setup process.
Success: The SentryOne App is now installed and ready to use on your Power BI workspace!
Additional Information: For detailed information about navigating Power BI, see Power BI documentation.
SentryOne Power Bi App Reports
View detailed information about your sever environment through several reports in the SentryOne Power BI app. The following Reports are available :
Sever Health Overview
Server Health Events
Server Health - Memory & CPU