The SentryOne client interface is divided into three main areas.
- Positioned along the left side of the client are the Navigator, Event View, and Plan History panes.
- Positioned in the center of the client is the workspace area. The SentryOne client has been designed with an enhanced multiple document interface (MDI).
- Positioned along the right side of the client are the Conditions and Settings panes.
Working With Panes
The panes can be enabled or disabled. In addition, the pushpin feature can be used to auto-hide the panes allowing for a larger workspace area. These panes can be moved, docked, and resized allowing the workspace to be customized to best fit your work style. If the panes are closed they can easily be restored from the View menu.
The dimensions of the client panes and workspace area are saved automatically when you close the client. Select Reset Layout from the Tools menu to restore the default configuration.
At the bottom of the SentryOne client is a status bar divided into four sections:
- Left Section—Current status for the active view. If you recently refreshed the time or went to a new window, it says Refreshing History Data or Refreshing Sample Data.
- Middle Section—Current progress for the active view.
- Right Section—Displays if the software is up-to-date when the client has access to the internet.
- Client Alerts Indicator—Red = errors, yellow = warnings, green = all ok.