|Use the SSIS Catalog Import tool to import native performance and execution data from a 2012 SSIS catalog to the BI xPress auditing database. This makes it possible to view execution data for packages that do not have the auditing framework.|
- View native performance data from an SSIS Catalog in the BI xPress monitoring reports
Note: SSIS Catalog Import only works with SSIS 2012 and above.
Begin importing catalogs by completing the following steps:
1. Select SSIS Catalog Import on the SentryOne Workbench.
2. Select BI xPress Database to open the Connect to Database window.
3. Select a previous SQL Server Connection from the drop-down list, or enter a new server connection. Select your preferred security authentication method, and then select a Database from the drop-down list. Select OK to finalize your selections.
4. Select Add SSIS Catalog to add your selected SSIS Catalog.
Note: After adding your SSIS Catalog, you can view your catalog information with the BI xPress Monitoring Console.