|When working with packages in a 64 bit environment that were originally created in 32 bit, you may get Binary script not found BIDS errors. To fix these errors without BI xPress, you would have to open and close each script. BI xPress allows developers to automate this process and save time by compiling every script within a project.|
- Automates script compiling in SSIS packages
Compile Scripts with BI xPress by doing one of the following:
- Right Click an SSIS project in Visual Studio and select Compile Script Tasks/ Components (BI xPress)
- Compile Scripts during deployment
Compiling Scripts in Visual Studio
Compile your scripts in visual studio by completing the following steps:
1. Open the desired SSIS project in Visual Studio. Right click on the SSIS package in the Solution Explorer and select Compile Script Tasks/ Components (BI xPress) to open the Compile Script Tasks/Components window.
2. Select to compile scripts for all packages in this project or just the selected package. Select Compile to begin compiling your selected scripts.
Compiling Scripts during Deployment
Select the BI xPress Deployment component and set your compiling options from the Package Deployment window.